Tango Argentina Food has served Argentinean Empanadas to the St. Louis region since 2000 with high online reviews.
Tango Argentina Food has been introducing Argentinean Empanadas to the St. Louis region since 2000.
What are Empanadas?
According to Wikipedia, they are: empanadas is a baked or fried turnover consisting of pastry and filling, common in Spanish and other Southern European, Latin American, and Iberian-influenced cultures worldwide. The name comes from the Spanish empanar and translates as ‘breaded,’ wrapped or coated in bread.
Tango Argentina Food online reviews as of May 4, 2023, are as follows:
- Google – 4.9 Stars with more than 330 online reviews
- Facebook – 4.9 Stars with 98 votes
- Yelp – 4.5 Stars with 73 reviews
- TripAdvisor – 4.5 with 9 reviews
In The News:
- Restaurant Review published on Tango Argentina Food – May 9, 2023 – STL.News
- Tango Argentina Food – Restaurant Review – May 9, 2023 – St. Louis Restaurant Review
- Tango Argentina Food added to multiple local directories – May 6, 2023 – STL.Directory
- Tango Argentina Food added to restaurant directory – May 6, 2023 – STL.News
- Tango Argentina Food Added to Restaurant Directory – May 5, 2023 – St. Louis Restaurant Review
- TANGO Argentina Food’s Dine-In Location in St. Charles Features More Than a Dozen Empanada Varieties – May 25, 2022 – Ladue News
- Tango Argentina Food now has a dine-in location in St. Charles – November 3, 2021 – Sauce Magazine